1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
Moving to Germany and starting a new life. I had to adapt and that made me stronger and more confident.
2. What’s one thing that happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
When my little brother was in a coma, fighting for his life and I couldn’t do anything to help me was the weakest moment in my entire life. I felt very powerless.
3. Where is one place you feel more like yourself?
It is not necesarrily a place, when I am with my parents usually I am really myself.
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
My hometown in Romania, Sibiu. I can escape my responsabilities and just have fun. Nothing matters anymore.
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Definetely my intolerance to stupidity. I am getting too angry around stupit people and that is affecting my health.
7. If you had one day left to live what would you do first?
I would drop my pride and tell the boy I love that I loved him all this time.
8. What decade do you fell you most belong to?
Hmm. I love the fashion from the 20’s and the lifestyle from the 70’s. Can’t choose between this two.
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
I am very close to both my parents. Can’t really choose. I think it depends.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
My mom. She literally looks at me and knows if something is wrong and what.
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
Her sense of humor.
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grow up?
13. If you could identify with one fictional character who would it be?
Scarlet O’hara or Holly Golightly.
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
I need compliments like I need oxygen. Sad but true.
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favotie physical attribute about yourself?
I can’t decide between my ass or my collar-bones…
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, but I believe in lust at first sight.
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
More seriously than I should.
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
I don’t know. There is not something in particular.
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
Heartbreak. Love makes me vulnerable. I think this is why I am trying to avoid it.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
I am not afraid to ask anything.
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
I would cut my hair really short to see if I feel cold.
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
Well, I think the most attractive thing about men are full lips and about women the smile.
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
28. What is something you’ve never dpne that you’ve always wanted to do?
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
I am always spending the money on something else.
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
31. If you had off from school today what would you do?
Honestly, probably nothing.
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
In my defense I was on edge, but the last time I cried was when my dream shoes were sold out.
33. What is your favorite memory?
My favorite memory was when I bought my Iphone, one year ago.
34. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My little brother getting in trouble with my mom, 5 seconds ago.
35. What’s the last thing that really embarassed you?
Let’s just say my period came sooner than expected…
36. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that I end up a failure.
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
My biggest regret was missing a concert on V-day this year.
38. Have you ever broken a law?
Depends on who is asking…
39. What is the craziest thing you ever done?
That’s a tough one. The one that pops now into my head happened two years ago. It doesn’t make sense, so it is really something a crazy person would do. I was with my friends in someone’s appartment. Don’t know who’s because the owner was on vacation. Anyway, somehow my friends got a key. So we drank and at aout 8 a.m. I decided to go home. I arrived home, although I was pretty drunk. But for some reason I slept outside. I had keys, that wasn’t it. Nonsense, like I said.
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Yes, I have all the time.
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe?
42. What’s your favorite joke?
My brother… Kidding.. I don’t know.
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
A talking parrot or a penguin, but only a female penguin. I don’t want to take care of the egg.
45. What’s one show, movie or book, you’re embarassed to admit you enjoy?
46. How do you think your parents describe you as a child?
Difficult but sweet.
47. If you could go back at any time of your life, what age or time would it be?
I don’t want to go back, the beauty of a moment is that is fleeting.
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
Me…and destiny. But mostly me.
49. What’s one thing you would say that make you unique from other people?
My drama queen side is out of this world.
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?